- Her Majesty, Queen's Young Leader 2016
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year - 2014 Women in Business Silver Stevie Award Winner
- Governor General of Canada's 2014 Caring Canadian
- 2014 Top 25 Environmentalists Under 25
- Youngest 2013 Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100
- 2013 Telus Future Leader
- Hesselbein Fellow 2013 - selected among Top 50 young leaders from around the world
- Ashoka’s 2013 Emerging Innovator of Canada
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal Recipient
- Canada’s Top 20 Under 20
- Rogers’ Young Woman of the YearCanada’s Top 20 Under 20
- One of Ontario’s first Provincial Change the World Youth Ambassadors
- Ontario Ministry of Citizenship’s Newcomer Champion
- Honourable Mention Terry Fox Humanitarian Award
- Regional Community Caregiver and Service Award Recipient
If I were to define my life with one word, it would be passion; I believe it's the driving force behind everything I do, but more importantly the essence of how I help individuals and businesses find success. I invite you to be a part of my quest for global change and inspiration.~ Kelly Lovell, Youth Mobilizer and Motivational Coach.
As seen in:
Unsatisfied with just chasing dreams, Kelly Lovell is creating legacies of united communities and humanitarian achievements across the globe. Kelly Lovell, understands first hand that the key to changing lives is to first give back. With The Kelly Effect™, she has developed an array of ambitious, yet extremely fruitful nonprofit projects fostering youth engagement and leadership development across Canada. From fundraising to build schools in Africa, to mobilizing volunteerism projects and serving as a National Youth Delegate on leadership platforms, Kelly is a dedicated mentor. She is committed to helping youth achieve their ambitions, by developing action plans that are pro-active and tailored to their personalities and interests.
Kelly Lovell is a Motivational Speaker, Community Engagement Expert and Social Entrepreneur, respected for her deep understanding and unique ability to mobilize leaders. Kelly is the CEO of Lovell Corporation, The Kelly Effect™, Founder of My Effect, and Executive Producer & Host of YOU Effect™.
Kelly is a coach and consultant on a mission to connect youth, business and community. Respected by renowned leaders including Nobel Peace Prize Entrepreneurs, governmental bodies, and global humanitarians, Kelly possesses wisdom beyond her years married with a bubbly and youthful energy that leaves a lasting impression on young and mature audiences alike.
Amidst the breadth of her work, Kelly measures her success on an individual basis, by each heart inspired and every community touched. She believes individual potential is limitless, and dedicates her efforts to empowering the greatness in others. With her working motto, “Everyone is born great; it’s a simple matter of channeling one’s passion to enable them to shine”. She is committed, in all that she does, to unleash the positive desires of others in everything she does.
Kelly Lovell is the Governor General of Canada’s Caring Canadian, the youngest 2013 Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100, one of Canada’s Top 20 Under 20, an Ontario Provincial Change the World Youth Ambassador, and a recipient of the QEII Diamond Jubilee medal. Tenacious in nature, Kelly is just getting started on her ripple effect of positive change. Watch it spread!